Monday, September 8, 2008

Just some thoughts

As of Saturday night at 10pm it became Texas week, I hate the Texas longhorns. Well the Hogs come into this week 2-0 which is good but the Hogs have had to win ugly but I would rather win ugly than not win at all, I want the Hogs to win this weekend but I think there's no chance but I can still hope for win. I went to the Alabama vs Tulane game on Saturday and I had a great time Bama won, I have to make a confession for the first time since I have been in Alabama I got home sick I wanted to just pack up everything and move home, but the bad thing about it is I want to move all of my friends and the people that I work with then I would be happy, I feel sad,alone, and bored when I'm not working and I guess if I had my mom and dad to at least go and see every once in a while. I hate it that it takes me 6 hrs to go and see my folks. I need to get in school quick so I will have something to take up my time besides work. Well our softball team is not doing so hot, but at least were having fun.

No comments: